Lok Sewa Aayog Pradesh 2 job vacancy notice
Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog 2 job vacancy notice in various administration prasasan, Health & technical service. Province Public Service Commission ( Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog) pradesh 2 published vacancy notice of Open and Inclusive Competitive Written Examination for Section Officer (Adhikrit) Gazetted Third Class / Seventh Level (Technical) Post.
- Candidates who have reached the prescribed minimum qualification will have to fill the application form prescribed by the Commission and submit it along with the gross voucher of the revenue fee to the office of this Commission.
- JOB Vacancy Post/ Service/ Group: Administration, Prasasan, Lekha, Rajaswo, Statistics Tathyanka, Bali bigyan, Agriculture, Engineering, Fisheris, Forestry, Bagbani, Computer, Shikshak Education, Health service medical, Nursing, Public health & other various Services.
- Types of Exams: Written, group discussions and interviews.
- Exam Date: Will be published later.
- Examination Center: Province Public Service Commission, Pradesh no. 2, as specified by Janakpurdham.
- Application Fee: The application fee for each advertisement is Rs. 1,000 (one thousand).
- Same service / group. In case of candidate applying for additional advertisement on behalf of the inclusive group for the post of sub-group, Rs. 400 / – (four hundred) for each additional group. Additional fees will have to be paid.
- Place to submit application Form: Via Online application to www.ppsconline.p2.gov.np Province Pradesh Public Service Commission, Pradesh No. 2, Janakpurdham
- Application Process Method: Apply Online Application from the Commission’s Website, https://ppsconline.p2.gov.np and apply from this portal & submit it.
- Documents to be attached: Candidate has to sign the copy of the certificate specified in the advertisement including educational qualification, citizenship certificate, inclusive group opening document, original bank voucher etc. The candidate himself has to sign the copy as per the original.
- Last date to apply: 2078/04/20 and double fee paid till 2078/04/27.
- Age limit of the candidate: Not less than 35 years of age after completing 21 years of age till 2078/04/20 and not less than 40 years in case of women and disabled candidates
- Exam program before the interview and date of the interview: Notice will be given when the result of the written exam is published.